You’ve probably heard of mint toothpaste, and maybe even dabbled into cinnamon or bubblegum flavored toothpaste. But today, there are some pretty weird toothpaste flavors on the market. You may not find them at the supermarket, but they’re certainly available on the good ol’ World Wide Web. Below is Dr. Andy’s list of the weirdest toothpaste flavors available!
Top 5 Weird Toothpaste Flavors
- Crest “Be” Collection – At the beginning of 2014, Crest launched a new line of toothpaste flavors as part of the “Be” collection. Flavors include Be Adventurous Chocolate Mint, Be Inspired Vanilla Mint Spark, and Be Dynamic Lime Spearmint. All toothpastes are designed for optimum teeth cleaning with a twist of flavor.
- Licorice – Licorice: you either love it or hate it. For those of you who love it, Marvis’s licorice flavored toothpaste might be right up your alley!
- Cupcake – Who wouldn’t love to brush their teeth with cupcake flavored toothpaste? Satisfy your sweet tooth while cleaning your teeth at the same time with this paste by Firebox! Bonus: it’s gluten free!
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Tanner’s Tasty Paste specializes in crafting great tasting toothpaste for kids. The Banilla Bling paste is formulated to taste just like a bowl of vanilla ice cream. The good news is that this weird toothpaste flavor includes fluoride and a 15% xylitol solution.
- Breath Palette – Breath Pallette takes the cake for the most weird toothpaste flavors available. Take a look at some of the crazy flavors this company offers: Indian Curry, Sweet Salt, Vanilla, Strawberry, White Peach, Japanese Plum, Darjeeling Tea, Bitter Chocolate, Caramel, Espresso, Peppermint, Pumpkin Pudding, Cola, and Green Tea. Weird!
If you could create your own toothpaste flavor, what would it be? Pizza flavor? Coconut flavor? We’d love to hear your ideas in the comments!
About Dr. Andy
Andrew W. Skorobatckyj, DDS, is an orthodontist in Parma, Ohio. Dr. Andy offers a variety of orthodontic treatments including metal braces, inviable braces, Invisalign, and more. One of Dr. Andy’s goals is to provide all of his patients with personalized, comprehensive care. To set up your free consultation, give our office a call at (440) 842-8015 or send us an email at email@example.com.